"Thank Your Stars with Thank You Poems"
381 Poems - 1,556 Verses - 6,418 Lines
Thank You Poems - Inspirational Poems - Funny Poems
Christian and Religious Poems - Church and School Poems
Thank your stars on birthdays, anniversaries, holidays - and more!
The wise men said:
"Where is he that is born king of the Jews?
For we have seen his star in the east,
and have come to worship him." ...
And behold! The star they had seen in the east
went before them, until it came and stopped
over the place where the child was.
And when they saw the star,
they rejoiced with exceeding great joy,
and on entering the house they found
the child with Mary his mother
and falling down they worshiped him.
Then they opened their treasures, and offered him
gifts of gold frankincense, and myrrh.
--- Matthew 2:2, 9-11 ---
_________ " CURRENT CALENDAR " _________
CHURCHES, SCHOOLS, RADIO STATIONS, NON-PROFITS
Pastors, Church Workers, Teachers, Announcers, etc.
You're welcome to publicly use and share these poems
in programs, speeches, sermons, bulletins, bulletin boards
provided you follow the Poem Terms and Conditions.
THANK YOU, VISITORS, ONE AND ALL !
If you're new to this site, welcome !
Some Sample Thank You Poems
In my opinion - and it's just my opinion - here's some of my better short poems:
1. To a Long-Time Friend - April 2010 - 3 verses.
30. Thank you, my Little Star - November 2010 - 4 verses.
33. The Hope of Spring - December 2010 - 5 verses.
37. Website Blessing Prayer - January 2011 - 7 verses.
116. Turning 50 Meditation Prayer - March 2011 - 3 verses.
119. Let It Shine - April 2011 - 3 verses.
145. Around the Clock - June 2011 - 5 verses.
Find out how you can use any of my poems in the Poem Terms and Conditions.
Besides holidays, there are special events, occasions, and milestones worth celebrating.
From birthdays to graduation, for weddings and anniversaries, and yes, even funerals.
Go the extra mile. Say a prayer of thanks. Send a thank you card or note. Include an inspirational poem of thanks.
Celebrate Your Stars!
There are people to whom we owe some appreciation.
Especially on Mother's Day and Father's Day. They're the stars without which you and I wouldn't be around to shine. And don't forget grandparents.
How about teachers and pastors? Soldiers and veterans too!
Include a thank you poem in tributes, speeches and sermons to show your appreciation.
And in business, everything from congratulations on the new job,
boss appreciation, to retirement. And don't forget customer appreciation.
Some Thoughts on Gratitude
- Gratitude is always in season.
- Gratitude isn't just words. It can come in a smile. It must be the way you live.
- Gratitude can change lives, families, friends, businesses, even economies, as if by magic.
- Gratitude unlocks the door to many blessings. Bless others, and you will be blessed.
- Gratitude is attractive. It's impossible to be arrogant and grateful at the same time.
- Find something to be grateful for every day. You're alive. That's a good start.
A Gratitude Tip
Here's a great way to change your focus off the negative and onto the positive:
Don't think of what other people have that you don't have. (This tends to greediness and complaints.)
Instead, think of what you do have, that others don't.
Which, by the way, is most of the rest of the world. This thought should make us much more grateful.
Count your blessings! Thank Your Stars!